Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Perspective


How do you see life?   Is your glass half full or half empty?  When I was younger I saw everything as half empty, I think that’s why I love Eeyore.   I thought this way in part because  I  was second born and the middle child.  For most of my life I did not think that the order of your birth mattered.  But when I was a preschool teacher  you had to take 15 hours of classes a year.  One time I took a birth order class and was surprised at how many characteristics that were attributed to being the second and middle child that I saw in myself.  It was life changing for me.  Now when things comes into my life that makes me feel forgotten or left out I don’t go cry.  I just remind myself  it’s a lie (a trick my head is telling me) and I’m love and cherished by God.  And the person did not mean it like I felt. 

As I get older the more I think that the glass is half full.  No my birth order did not change but I’m growing more in the Lord.  I had trouble finishing this but Pastor said it so well on Sunday.  God  is already at the end of your trial.  God give me HOPE.  And you can have that same HOPE.  God was, is and will be.  Thank You God!
Lisa   

No comments:

Post a Comment