Saturday, February 11, 2012

A PLACE FOR YOU TO DWELL

On January 8, 2012 the Lord woke me to write this poem
and later after church our pianist & I put music to It.

A Place For You To Dwell
A vessel so unworthy, yet I share my all with You.
In sunshine, rain or raging seas,
I lift my voice to You and fall upon my knees
In total sweet surrender I finally find my Peace

A vessel of compassion with Your overflowing love
Sharing what Your Word imparts
As natural as the beating of my heart
Reaching out, emptying all I have in Your love.

The days of sickness may only be a season in my life,
The time of pain passes easily when Your embrace is felt
Rejoicing in the fullness of life that only You give.
When my whisper of Your name makes Your heart melt.

A place for You to dwell and reign each day that I live
A vessel filled to overflow and spread Your love around
You gave Your all, Your life, Your everything.
I surrender so to others I might give the love You give so free

Lord let me be a vessel , that place You love to dwell
Shining with Your love divine, the grace that you impart
Happiness as natural as each breath I take
Your love expressed each day I live to the beating of Your heart.
Mary Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment